Monday, July 16, 2007

Our Family is Conservational

Maxx & I went to the Titanic today in Branson. Which was a great experience if you haven't been. Afterwards we did a little outlet shopping and ate at Ruby Tuesday's, which by the way has changed their menu and raised their prices but it was still good. We ended the evening by picking up a load from Barry's old house to bring back to Spfld.

By the time we arrived home we were beat. (Has anyone else noticed that I write about a busy day and how tired I am yet I write it at like 1 am? I'm starting to see a trend.) We had borrowed Mother's van to make the trip, so we took it back to their house to get Iron Eyes (our truck). After having a nice & funny chat with Noel & Celeste for a few minutes we were on our way out.

Before leaving Noel brought up an event this coming Sunday that will include Daddy's side of the family and wondered if we were going. I said we were. Then as we were walking out to the car I was explaining to Maxx that he hadn't met that side of the family, except for a couple people at the wedding and he would like them. As you may or may not know Daddy's side of the family is a lot "louder" than Mother's side. I'm explaining this and say "this side is the more conservational side." Maxx was like "Now I'm excited we get to hang out with conservation people. I meant to say conversational and knew I was saying it wrong but couldn't figure out what was wrong about it.

When I was little I wanted to grow up and be a veterinarian so I would always say I want to be a vegetarian when I grow up.

1 comment:

Allison said...

So, I had to reread the "punchline" part of your blog like 3 times before I got it...Hehe. I kept reading "conversational"...Many laughs. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face in an otherwise depressing evening.

Crystal & Kenny went to the Titanic awhile back and told me about it...So, I have to know, did you guys live or die? And did you put your hand in the iceberg water? Crystal said it was so cold she couldn't even describe it.

Oh, thanks for your comment on my blog. I, too, am excited to join this blogging fun, but I must admit that my blog is intended to be more a personal reflection/journal, which is definitely different than everyone elses.

Have a good Monday!