Sunday, August 26, 2007

2 and 3



Long before the movie "23" came out, which I have not seen, the numbers 2 and 3 have had great meaning in my life. I was born at 10:22 p.m. and Gaitha's birthday is October 22. I discovered that my birth number, the number associated with my birthday is 2. My parents have essentially 2 sets of 3 kids. Yesterday I discovered that my birth card is the 3 of spades. 1/3 is my favorite fraction, and when folding things I always fold them three times, if folding a towel then I fold it three times and then three times again, which is 2 sets of three. Maxx and I got married on the 23 which was decided after doing research as to what our numerological numbers for 2007 would be, I was a 2, Maxx was a 3. Plus the 23 happened to be, according to Japanese culture the luckiest day to get married. When my name was Janelle Rene Green I had 2 "e's" and one "n" in each name, now that I'm Janelle Rene Hatzenbuehler I still have 1 "n" in each name and now 2 "e's" in my first 2 names and 3 "e's" in my last name. E is the fifth letter of the alphabet which is 2 + 3. I'm a Libra which sign is the scales, scales have 2 sides. I'm not sure why I'm so drawn to these numbers or why these numbers are so drawn to me but I find it very interesting that all research shows they are prominent numbers in my life and before I knew that I already felt a bond with the numbers 2 & 3.

No comments: